Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will be accepted beginning February 1, 2018 through February 28, 2018.
2019-2020 Registration forms will be available in late January, 2019. Complete packets will be available at the Parent Information Meeting on Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
The following forms comprise the Kindergarten Registration Packet:
- Kindergarten Registration Process (outlines steps and dates for registration)
- Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire (please introduce us to your child)
- Kindergarten Full Day Application OR
- Kindergarten Half Day Application
- Preschool Visitation Permission
Please complete the following Newburyport Public Schools District Forms:
- Enrollment Form
- Confidential Student Health Form
- MA Health Record Form (Doctor Office medical and immunizations records may be substituted)
- Home Language Survey (English version) *
- Certification of Address Form
* For the Home Language Survey in a language other than English, please contact the office at (978) 465-4435.
In addition you will need to provide:
- Full Day Kindergarten ONLY - $380.00 Registration fee, check or money order made payable to the Newburyport Public Schools (no cash or credit accepted)
Please make copies of each of the following before submitting your application. Be sure to include the copies in your application.
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child's most recent health record including lead test, immunization record and physical (or MA Health Record Form above)
- Proof of Newburyport Residency (must be one of the following: mortgage/lease agreement or a utility bill [eg: water, electricity, cable, etc.]) Please note residency is defined as where your child sleeps at night; owning property in Newburyport does not automatically make you a resident.