Registration for the 2019-2020 academic year will begin February 1, 2019. (Priority enrollment for returning families is January 7, 2019 - January 18, 2019.)
2019-2020 Forms will be available in late January. Compete packets will be available at the Parent Information Night on Wednesday, January 30, 2019.
The following forms comprise the Preschool/Pre-K Registration Packet:
- Preschool Registration Process (outlines the steps and dates for registration)
- Preschool Parent Questionnaire (please introduce us to your child)
- Preschool Application
Please complete the following Newburyport Public Schools District Forms:
- Enrollment Form
- Confidential Student Health Form
- MA Health Record Form (Doctor Office medical and immunization records may be substituted)
- Home Language Survey (English version) *
- Certification of Address Form
* For the Home Language Survey in a language other than English, please contact the office at (978) 465-4435.
In addition you will need to provide:
- $300.00 Registration fee, check or money order made payable to the Newburyport Public Schools (no cash or credit accepted)
Please make copies of each of the following before submitting your application.
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s most recent health record including lead test, immunization and physical (or MA Health Record Form above)
- Proof of Newburyport Residency (must be 1 of the following: utility bill, ex: water bill, electricity bill, cable bill, mortgage/lease agreement)