1) The summer reading lists are out! Books will be issued to students on Monday, June 10th – please read and discuss the book with your child! Please note the books need to be returned to school in the fall or there will be a replacement fee. (Click on the title of the books for flyers.)
2) Newburyport Public Library Summer Reading Program began Saturday, June 8th! Kids through 6th grade may sign up starting June 8th. Farm animals will be on the front lawn of the library from 1-4 on June 8th! There are also programs for toddlers (age 2 and under) and teens and adults. There is something for everyone at the library! Click here for the flyer.
3) Last Day of School June 13 for Grades 1-12 EARLY RELEASE DAY
4) Hello Bresnahan Families! Last chance to check our burgeoning Lost and Found!
It will donated on June 13th, the last day of school. We have many of your coats, jackets, sweaters etc. (see photo).
5) Register now for NEWBURYPORT STRING CAMP - AUG 12-15, 9:00-12:00
For students entering 3rd - 8th grade
String Camp will provide beginning and intermediate students a chance to deepen their understanding and appreciation of string instruments. This fun-filled camp will provide basic skills for beginning students, while intermediate students will continue to grow in their ability to play challenging music.
6) IMPORTANT NOTICE: There will be No "Y" After School Program on the Remaining Early Release Days this year as per the YWCA. Please be sure to contact your child's teacher with new dismissal information on these days - Thank You! Please click here for more information.
7) The Breakfast Program
The Bresnahan BREAKFAST program will not be served on Thursday, June 13th.
8) Recycle your used batteries with NHS Environmental Club. Bring your batteries to school and keep them out of the landfill! Click here for flyer.